The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Man, it's been a long time

OK, so this is going to sound kind of Adrian Monk-ish, but I didn't want to see a month long gap in this blog. The last post was on February 28. This one is being added on April 5. I know, I know... five weeks is entirely too long to go without posting. How are you going to know what is happening in the Gonzalez family? How are you going to keep up to date with the cuteness and intelligence eminating from this household?

Well, seeing as it has been that long, and that my wife and I have started sampling various wines and cheeses in the hope that one day I can be a classy fellow that she can take out in public, I just can't remember everything that I have wanted to blog about. But I will start today, if I have time. And if I remember to.

PS I am dating this one March 31 just to keep the archive log looking good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home