The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Regularizing FArt

Overheard after dinner...

"F-A-R-T. Fart"

I am not sure why, but hearing your nine year old teaching your seven month old how to spell fart was amusing to me.

So I began to think about the wonderful world of FArt. No, I didn't mispuncuate or incorrectly capitalize the word. I mean FArt. The art of flatulence. All things patoot or related to the sounds of excessive gaseous pressure built up within you and escaping with force and pressure enough to conjure up its own sound (and subculture, for that matter).

Since flatulence, stench and funk are not much appreciated in my household, I quickly changed thoughts. However, I am so busy and tired nowadays that the thought I changed to suddenly flitted away from me without giving me a second thought. So I think I was left without a thought to think. How Pooh is that?

Since I can't think of any thoughts to think, and since the thoughts I thought I'd think are not to be found, I think I'll stop thinking and put down my thoughts for a bit.

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home