The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Monday, August 08, 2005

It's here, it's finally here

Does anyone know what time it is? If you didn't know...

That's right, it's FOOTBALL SEASON!

Woooohoooo! After six long arduous months of no football, the Chicago Bears pulled out a late victory over the Miami Dolphins in the Hall of Fame game tonight. Yes, I know it is preseason. And Yes, I now that these games mean absolutely nothing. But hey, it was a football game. After that long without a game, this was like heaven. I believe I will start warming up for the screaming and cheering that invariably comes from 17 weeks of regular season football savagery followed by four weeks of playoff excitement. Man, I can't wait.

I know this one was short, but I am tired and I have to be at work early tomorrow. Speaking of work... nevermind, I'll tell you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home