The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Have you seen my sleep?

Ah, the wonderful first days of a new baby in the house. How quickly I forget just how many diapers can be changed in a single day or how little sleep one can get. Although I will say this about the boy, he is still very laid back.

He only cries when he is dirty, wet or hungry. After that little issue is handled he just lays there. So I really have nothing to complain about. Except the being up every hour and a half throughout the night.

But I guess my wife would probably have more to gripe about with that one. After all, she is the only one that can feed him at this point so she has to be up a lot more than I do. But I do try to be supportive and stay up with her so she doesn't feel alone. Hey, we are in this together. And besides, he is so cute and wonderful to look at, I'd stay up anyway just to watch him.

(yelled from another room)
"Kids, stop him. He's posting again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home