The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Our very first Blog

OK, well not my very first blog, but my family's very first blog. I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a while now. Why? Just because. I am a husband to one and a father to four (soon to be five) beautiful children. Just that by itself is enough to make a person want to start blabbing.

Seriously though, there have been things that I wanted to share and the best medium for me has been writing. I am an aspiring web application developer that loves getting my hands on a keyboard. I am also a parent, father and friend of many and I love to share with folks those things that go on in my life. You never know, you might just relate to some of the things that go on.

Anyway, that's enough for now. I will write again when I feel led to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home