The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

And now back to our regularly scheduled program

OK, OK, I know that I have been away from the blog for quite a while. It has been busy around here lately and always, without a doubt, family comes first. Given this concept, and the fact that I need to shave before work, I will keep this short and sweet and pictorial...


I absolutely had to take this picture. How could I pass this up?


I do believe that I have the cutest family on the planet (Mom included!).

See what I mean?

Do you see?

OK, you gotta see it now?

How about now?

Man, this bath thing really womps!

Lord help us, one of the kids got creative with a marker and plastic cup again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home