The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Google AdSense blows

I am a big fan of Google and their technologies, but there is one thing about them that I think it really rank. There AdSense program does not deliver as they say it does. The following comes from Google's description of their AdSense program...
==============================

When your content changes, so do your ads.

Google AdSense technology goes beyond simple keyword or category matching. We work hard to understand your content and deliver ads that are relevant to specific pages, automatically, no matter how many thousands of pages your site may have, or how specialized or broad your content. As your content changes, Google's ads change to match. And since our ads are also targeted by country, global businesses can display local advertising with no additional effort.

==============================
OK, the way I read this makes me believe that as different things appear in my blog different ads appear in my AdSense output. But all that I am getting are public service announements. This is very frustrating. Given all the kid references, homeschooling references and other references to all the other stuff we post about in this blog, you would think that AdSense would be able to find something to throw ads about. Oh well, maybe I am asking Google for too much.

There has been quite a bit to write about lately. I will be putting together a nice little post about the happenings of late within the next few days. Until then, Hasta La Vista baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home