The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

We need more pictures

I was thinking the other day that there should be more pictures on this blog. So I am going to try to post some new photos whenever I can, so as to try to make this blog better convey what I sometimes screw up in writing.

Sooooo, without further ado, let's get to the images...

My four year old (who will be five this month - no gifts please, just send money) loves to be a big sister to her little brother...

... and then sometimes she just likes to be four.


A nice little half-family photo. Man, this boy is going to be so spoiled.



That is of course, if he can stay awake (during the day, because at night being awake is all bad).


Look at the boy with his auntie.


Another sleeping moment. My wife loves these times (and this pose).


You ever wonder why when a kid sees a camera they have to put their face as close to it as possible? Well, I guess I would do the same thing.

I hope that feeds your desire for pictures. When I can get around to it I will put some more up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home