The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Monday, September 26, 2005

A day of recollection

Yesterday was a rough day for my family. I haven't written much about it on this blog because I am trying to keep this blog about my family only. But we have some good friends that are as close to us as family, so today they are making their way into our blog by way of my personal blog.

I am not going to go into a great amount of detail here. I did on my other blog and you are free to visit that one if you want to really know what is going on. All I really want to say here is that there is a family in need of prayer and support. Please lift them up as they continue to heal from their loss.

I will post more later. Right now I just want to reflect and recollect. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home