The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

We're going on a date!

Okay, so I know I have been lax in my providing of humorous content upon this site. And I know that soon you will begin to resent me for it. But before you do, remember that swim season just ended last weekend. And that since last weekend I have been on a weird work shedule. And that I am going to continue this weird crazy schedule until I return to my regular schedule on August 21.

So I figured that since I have a few days off at the moment I would use them wisely. What wiser of a way to use a day off than to go out for dinner and a movie with your spouse and your best friends. So tonight, I get to go out on a date. And since my wife is dressed all pretty-like right now, I am putting this stinking machine away and getting ready to have some fun.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home