The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

She is the queen of all the land

So on more than one ocassion the discussion has come up about whose wife is the hottest. And without flinching I always chime in that mine is. There are several men who would agree with me, though their wives may not. But what is important is that I back up my claim with some form of proof. So I took out the camera, prepared a quick photo shoot and BAM! Proof. So here, here is the proof. Just please don't use these for evil. She is way too pretty for that.




Now tell me she ain't the tastiest mother of five, 11 year wife you have laid your eyes on. And just wait until she gets her personal trainers certification... hooo baby, that's gonna be some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home