The Gonzalez Family Herald

Headlines and commentary from a Northern California family of seven.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A little boy a little older

You know, it seems like my entire family is having a birthday this month. My sister-in-law had one on June 8. My wife was on June 20. My son is today. My nephew tomorrow. Two of my daughters in a couple of weeks. Man, I am tired.

However, it has been a while since we threw out some pictures, so I figured that a few photos might do my sons first birthday a better justice than any words I could muster up. So, without further ado, here is the boys first birthday photos...


BC - Before Cake

Being cute is hard work, but I can take one for the team

Oooh, this is good...

... you want some?

A happy family of seven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home